Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Update

My how time flies. I am sorry I haven't posted lately, but the computer has been messing up and I have actually forgotten about it too! We are very busy in this house and it's getting busier. Cooper is now almost 7 months. He can sit up, is eating us out of the house, is trying to get his first tooth and overall is just a wonderful baby! Hunter is busy being Hunter. He loves school, he was just star of the week, he is learning how to add with and without his fingers and loves our new dartboard. Drew is just trying to work and make us money! It's scary when you are in the aircraft industry, but we are holding on so far. I am just busy being a mommy. I enjoyed a few hours out with some friends last week and even got a pedicure the week before, so I am good for another couple weeks. Just don't tell Drew that! I enjoy staying home, but also miss the adult interaction. I just make myself get out of the house or I get stir crazy!!! I love being home with my boys and wouldn't trade it for anything. We just finished our basement and LOVE it! No more bright yellow walls and shag carpet from 1979. I included a picture of Drew's hard work! It's mostly just toys down there, but there's a couch and tv, when I kick the boys downstairs. So nice, to have a place to kick them too!!!
I am going to work on downloading a video of Cooper making his "serious" faces, but until then, here are some pictures from the last couple weeks! ENJOY!






No comments: